Friday, November 06, 2009

Westfield Warmer

Work took me to chilly Kensington this last Thursday and I ended up skipping lunch. After the meeting I tool the opportunity to jump a train to Shepherd's Bush for a late afternoon burrito at Nineteen-Ten.


When I last visited the Westfield outlet earlier in the year I wasn't very impressed. It was ok but the burrito was too small and the hot salsa was anything but! It got a 5/10 from me ... but only just!


Nineteen-Ten

The good news is things have improved as I enjoyed perfectly acceptable meal. It's still a little too small though and it would be nice if they could be a little more generous with the fillings. The quality and taste was there however and for that reason I'll give it a 6/10 this time round. Let's hope they keep getting better!

I must add a comment about the Apple and Raspberry juice. That was great!


If you're in Westfield London definately do check them out, but there are better options in town.

0 comments :