Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kick-Ass Food

Yes, this really is the daddy of all London burritos! This past Friday was my second visit to Daddy Donkey (the first one was eaten at a bus stop in the pouring rain!) and boy was it good. Seeing a double-meat option I went for it and that did me good for the rest of the day - I didn't eat again until the next morning!

Waiting in line behind about 30 people was well worth it. The £7.50 loaded burrito was tasty and really was one of the best taste experiences I've had in London (and California) this year. I was impressed with Daddy Donkey the first time, even more impressed the second time. This is good, very very good!

My "kick-ass" burrito can be seen below in all it's glory... double-chicken, extra-hot salsa and guac.

Daddy Donkey Burrito

0 comments :