Tuesday, January 05, 2010

San Francisco

I've been out in Oakland, California for the past few weeks and will be heading back to freezing London shortly. Got a chance to head in to San Francisco a few times to grab some burritos.

Chipotle | New Montgomery St - Wanted to check out this big chain again as they'll be opening up in London soon. Pretty decent burrito which was nice and spicy. I like the smoked Tabasco but I don't think that is available back home.

Casa Mexicana | Church St - This place is just off Market Street at Upper Market nr Castro. The restaurant itself was real nice with fantastic photograph tiles on the wall. Didn't like the burrito too much though. It was good (I guess) but not the best.

Orale, Orale | Sacramento St - Supposedly the best mexican downtown. I went there twice with some friends and thought it was pretty good. It is both a waiter service sit-down place and a take away. The Burrito Supremo is pretty huge and fairly good. I'll give this place a 7/10. My friends rated it higher.

0 comments :